I.M.P.A.C.T is an acronym which stands for Inspired Missionaries Proclaiming the Advent of Christ Today.
IMPACT Missionary Movement is an organisation involved in preaching the gospel of the kingdom to all the earth far and near with urgency and power. This movement was founded by young Seventh-day Adventists in Lusaka, Zambia in response to the command of the Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:19-20. Wherein lie the pillars on which it has been founded; to carry out this holy and sacred task.The Movement started in October, 2008 at the Lusaka Central Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Lusaka, Zambia, by a group of Adventist youths and young professionals and has grown to become a supporting ministry of the Lusaka Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. IMPACT endeavours, through its efforts and in collaboration with other mission groups to make an impact throughout Zambia, Africa and beyond.
The world for Christ today.
To prepare the world for the imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ in the shortest
possible time through the proclamation of the ‘Three Angels Message’ of Revelation 14:6-13 by the
enabling power of the Holy Spirit.
A generation of young people who are godly, brilliant, visionary, diligent, faithful and
1. To urgently finish the gospel work
2. To train and involve young Seventh-day Adventists in missionary work
3. To inspire young people to spiritual, professional, academic, social and moral excellence
4. To instill a missionary volunteer spirit in every church member
5. To help the Seventh-day Adventist Church plant Churches in un-entered areas
6. To provide humanitarian aid and community service through, but not limited to, health support, and disaster relief.
1. Love for mission
3. Commitment and dedication